Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A plethora of videos! Plus b-b-b-bonus pics!

I've been having trouble motivating myself to get videos edited and ready to post to the blog, but Becca told me I couldn't play any video games until I got them done today. So... here they are! We've got a whole bunch of Connor videos. Not so many of Eamon since, let's face it, there's not much he can do yet. Don't worry though, I've got one in there for you at the end!

I got a couple of good videos of Connor singing. First up is B-I-N-G-O. At the end of the video, you can hear Connor start a verse saying, "Clap, I, NGO!" He says "clap" instead of actually clapping.

Next up is the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Connor will sometimes do hand motions for the whole song, but this is the best I've managed to catch on video.

Speaking of spiders, Connor likes to climb up on our bed like he's Spider-Man!


And here he reminds me of a certain video game character...


Sometimes I will take Connor out, just the two of us, so Becca can have a little bit of a break with only Eamon at home. Yesterday I took Connor to our church's playground, which he had all to himself. He's showing signs of being an introvert, and he's quite happy to play alone!


Another one of Connor's favorite things to do is to "Watch videos Connor!" Here's a video of Connor laughing at a video of Connor. He also laughs when he watches this video, so I could probably make some kind of endless loop.

Connor wanted to see what it was like to take a walk in Mama's shoes.


And, as promised, here's a video of Eamon. I got him started on some tummy time. He seems to like it a lot!


While I'm at it, here are some photos of Connor. Some of these have been on my phone for a long time, and I have just today set them free! Enjoy! (Also, sorry if any of these pictures aren't new to the blog. I'm too tired to go back and be sure of it.)
Connor likes it when Aunt Sassy reads to him.
Cute little guy sitting in a chair like a big guy!
Connor and Hadley running around on the hill in front of the Winship House at Tate.
Watching Kiki at Ol' Heidelberg...
...adorably.
"All right. I think we're done here."

No comments:

Post a Comment