Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

New Niece!

What can I say, my brothers are good girl makers.  My brother Parks and sister-in-law Liz are expecting another sweet little girl in early August, which will bring my Mom's grandchild count to 5 girls and 1 boy.  Poor Connor!  He's totally outnumbered.

To add to that, my first cousin Hayley and my sister-in-law Laura's sister-in-law Nelly are having girls around the same time.  I think they are due around 6 weeks apart from each other.  I guess it's a girl time of year!

I guess we know that Connor will know how to be sweet to girls and also to follow direction.  He's going to have to have a strong personality to hold up against all his powerful girl cousins.
 Lily Kate and Charlotte


Lillian (and Lily Kate in the background)

2 comments:

  1. ^o^ Woo! The way that Connor is so out numbered by his gal cousins reminds me of how Patrick and I (particularly me!) were ganged up on at family reunions as the ones who were responsible for carrying on the Jemison name (we actually had an older male cousin... but he was a flake and the rest of the family seemed to consider him a lost cause). :) So thanks Patrick and Becca. :) Connor officially takes the pressure off me!

    ReplyDelete