Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

One Month!

Yesterday marked one month until Connor's due date!  My sister Sarah and my brother Henry were visiting us and I got Sarah to take some pictures of Patrick and me together.

I've hit a wall of sorts where I went from feeling pretty okay, to feeling a little panicked and pretty physically uncomfortable.  It's hard to move and my belly gets in the way a lot.  I was also really freaked out by one of my friends from college, who is due the day after me, pointing out that her due date is 4.5 weeks away.  I was totally surprised  and started crying because I don't feel ready.  Not because I don't want Connor to be here, not because I would much rather not be pregnant right now, but because the transition time and adapting to have a baby is intimidating and frightening.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be anxious! It's going to be such hard work, but God made you to be a mommy and will give you all the strength and ability it requires. (And sometimes it might not feel like He's giving you lots MORE than is required, but He'll always give you just as much as you need.) You'll love him so much that you won't even notice the transition happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. the confirmation word that blogspot had me type in to enter that comment was "blessings." Hmmmm...interesting...

    ReplyDelete