Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bedtime

Since getting back from Christmas vacation, I weaned Connor from being swaddled to sleep at night!  Now instead of being a burrito baby, he's just a baby in a sack.  It has been interesting sleeping with him with his arms free.  He waves them around a lot and I think he's waking up, but he's just waving them.  He also sometimes pushes up on my chest in his sleep.  It's hilarious to see his sleeping head bobbing as he tries to get comfortable.  He often pats me, or holds onto my shirt in his sleep.  Very sweet.

Patrick has been trying to read to him as often as he can, and right before bed is a great time.  Connor isn't really interested most of the time, but a couple days ago he actually started touching his touchy-feely books!

He really likes the strawberry.


All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment