Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun in Chattanooga

Connor amazes me daily.  Somehow, he learned how to wave hello and goodbye without me ever showing him.  Right now he's trying desperately how to crawl and has gotten really good at moving himself backwards.  Just tuck those knees little buddy!

He also has not so fun new things in his life, like eczema.  It was pretty mild for a while and then got a little worse right before I went to Chattanooga.  In Chattanooga I was using lotion, which I think made it worse, and now we've got some different cream, which is making it better.  I still might end up taking him to the doctor later this week if it doesn't clear up more.  The main problem is trying to figure out what is causing it.  I'm 99% sure that the main cause, or at least the main exacerbater of it is me patting his back to help him sleep or burp or toot.  Which I do ALL the time.  I'm not sure if I can stop because it helps him so much. 

 Connor waiting for his lotion to dry

We were able to go out to dinner with our friends Leslie and Kevin and their daughter Ella after Christmas.  Unfortunately for me, Connor decided that for the first half hour we were out that every time Ella made a peep, it was the most traumatizing thing in the world and he had to scream cry about it.  Luckily, he got used to it and he were actually able to eat our meal.  He was over tired and a bit freaked out by being at a restaurant I think.

Afterward we went to World Market and took some pictures!
 Connor is a tired boo and Ella is chilling.

 Leslie just got a new hair cut!


The day after going out, we decided to go to the Pumpkin Patch, which is an awesome playground near my mom's house.  I was so sure that Connor would love going on the slide.  We left from the Jemison house so we could take Patrick's mom with us, and I got this picture:
 Uncle Kevin hogging Riley

 You can see which of the two of us enjoyed this slide more.

Love this picture!

Shortly thereafter my camera battery died, but we had a good time while we were there!

1 comment:

  1. Connor's checkin' out Leslie's new haircut :)

    That slide picture is HIGH-larious!

    That picture of Patrick and Connor is a gem. Can anyone say wedding slideshow? :)

    ReplyDelete