Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week in Chattanooga

Last week Patrick went on an 8 day business trip.  I wasn't about to try and take care of my child by myself when I could go to my mom's and have the help of all those grandparents and aunts and uncles!

We got to Chattanooga around dinner time last Sunday night and stayed until Saturday at 4:30 when it was time for Connor's second nap.

Monday and Tuesday afternoons I went over to the Jemison's and Tuesday night Sarah came over to Mom's the spend the night and the next day with us.  Thursday I hung out with Will because my mom  went to North Carolina to be with my brother and his family for the weekend.  Friday I spent the afternoon with a Tate friend Katherine and her 5 month old Sawyer.  Saturday I packed to leave and spent an hour with Ed at the aquarium before heading back to Huntsville.

 Connor and Happah

 Connor loves Chauncey.

 Nana reading to Connor.

 Aunt Sarah giving Connor a bath.

 Getting ready to see the fishes!
 The aquarium is great on a weekday afternoon!

 River otters are one of Patrick's favorites.


 Hanging out with Uncle Will!

 Playdate with Sawyer.


The aquarium with Happah.

I'm so, so thankful Patrick is home now.  I feel like a huge weight is off of my shoulders.  I was so tired.  I had to let Connor cry so many times just to get things done like eating and packing and getting ready for bed.  I hated being a "single" parent.  I hope Patrick doesn't have to go on travel again for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment