Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Connor on the Move!

Friday night, I was hanging out with Connor, and I was suddenly struck by a feeling that Connor would crawl if I could get him motivated. He had never crawled before, and I'd never gotten this feeling before, but it turned out to be true!

I grabbed the video camera and showed it to him, then asked him to crawl to me. Connor loves little electronic devices (probably because we try to keep him from getting them), so the camera was all the motivation he needed (plus maybe some cheerleading from his dad).

This video shows Connor crawling for the first time ever!

You'll have to forgive him for crying. Learning to crawl is frustrating for a little man.

Once Connor had crawled that first time, he figured out pretty quickly that he can actually go places now. Here's a video we shot less than half an hour later, showing him move faster and without tears!

Time to buy some baby-proofing stuffs for the house!

2 comments:

  1. yep, crawling changes the game completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little champion!! Ya'll are gonna have your hands full soon. I bet he'll be walking in no time.

    ReplyDelete