Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Standing Boy!

Connor has now been able to stand since Wednesday, but today was the first day I got some good pictures of it, so I waited to announce just how much my little man is growing!

I love that he's getting bigger and learning more things and I hate how much that means my life has to change.  He can pull up on the couch and get my computer.  He grabs my legs and pulls up on them while I'm trying to eat and follows me into the kitchen crawling while I'm trying to cook.  But it is so fun!

The only time Connor feels confident to stand on his own is with his feet firmly planted, and the body of a parent (or aunt) next to him to pull up on.  He mostly does this with Daddy since he just wants Mommy to hold him.


His sweet baby babbles are getting much more diversified!  Yesterday he started saying something that sounds suspiciously like "baby" but he still just vaguely mumbles "mahmahmah" and pretty much never says anything resembling "dada" despite Patrick's constant prodding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment